Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The beauty of Miksang photography...

Recently I've discovered a new and interesting form of photography. It is called Miksang Photography and it concerns itself with uncovering a pure perception. It is a straight-shooting technique that allows ourselves to look at things without bias and experience richer singular moments. I think it is quite interesting and I know that I have some photos that exemplify this unique perspective in photography so I thought I would share them.

For more information, go to What is Miksang?

Here is some of my own Miksang photography pictures for your enjoyment...







I think all of these photos encourage contemplation and self-analysis. They promote a look into your inner self and help you reflect on nature and your part in the universe.

Thanks for viewing!

Also found some cute ones I photoshopped but they also have that natural and peaceful feel....




© Rachel Alice. 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment